DevOps Automation Specialist
Who can apply: persons residing in Calgary, Alberta
At Nulli, it is the people that make the difference. Are you up for the challenge? Nulli is recognized by our partners and our clients as being a leader in designing, developing and deploying cutting-edge IAM solutions. We have a diverse client base, located in the US, Europe and Canada; organizations with very large numbers of employees, millions of customers or smart IoT devices needing their identities secured.
We have an opening for a DevOps Automation Specialist to support our Identity and Access Management Team.
We are looking to expand our talent base. If DevOps is your passion we would like to hear from you.
This opportunity would be perfect for you if:
- You think configuration is code.
- You think deployments should be immutable.
- You learn quickly and can easily adapt to new situations with a jump-right-in attitude.
- You enjoy solving problems and taking on tough challenges with creative solutions. If you don’t know the answer, you dig until you find it and collaborate with others.
- You pay attention to the details and get things done the right way.
- You prefer the command line to a mouse.
- You are motivated and driven. You anticipate what needs to be done before being asked.
- You have a can-do attitude and the desire to work in a fast-paced, enriching and diverse environment.
What you will do as a member of our team:
You will be developing and expanding on an established knowledge base of expertise and experience in support of your Nulli teammates and clients. You will build DevOps solutions that comply with best practices, using a variety of tools on different platforms. You will contribute to both internal and client facing projects.
- Work collaboratively as a member of a team to analyze client requirements and architect strategies and technical solutions to support these needs.
- Conduct in-depth technical analysis to solve DevOps challenges and optimize deployments.
- Smile, laugh or maybe even cry.
- Challenge the status quo and contribute through innovation.
- Expertise in the following
Docker, Kubernetes, Helm
Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, SALT, Vault
Python, Ruby, Perl
Jenkins, Maven, Bitbucket, Git, CI/CD pipeline
AWS – Cloud Formation, EKS, ECS, KOPS
Azure – AKS
- Creative analytical skills; ability to build innovative solutions.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- The ability to explain just about anything to anyone.
- Strong interpersonal skills; you enjoy working with others.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma majoring in Computer Science is preferred but not necessary.
- A sense of humour.
We care. Our culture is based on teamwork, integrity and growth. We value creativity, collaboration and relationships. We search for innovation in everything we do. To exceed our client’s expectations, we work hard and are not afraid to push boundaries. Our people are encouraged and supported to be the very best they can be through growth and education. We are passionate about what we do and have fun doing it.