Identity & Access Management (IAM) Specialist
Who can apply: persons residing in Canada
We have an opening on our Identity & Access Management Team.
At Nulli, it is the people that make the difference. Are you up for the challenge? Nulli is recognized by our partners and our clients as being a leader in designing, developing, and deploying diverse, cutting-edge IAM solutions. We have a diverse client base, located in the US, Europe and Canada; organizations with very large numbers of employees, customers or smart IoT devices needing their identities secured.
This opportunity would be perfect for you if:
- You enjoy solving problems. You enjoy taking on tough challenges and finding creative solutions. If you don’t know the answer, you dig until you find it and collaborate with others.
- You pay attention to the details and get things done the right way.
- You like learning new things. You learn quickly and can easily adapt to new situations with a jump-right-in attitude.
- You are motivated and driven. You anticipate what needs to be done before being asked.
- You have a can-do attitude and the desire to work in a fast-paced, enriching and diverse environment.
What you will do as a member of our team:
- Install, configure and customize identity and access management software to deliver solutions that satisfy our client’s identity management requirements; securing the identities of large numbers of employees, customers or IoT devices.
- Smile, laugh or maybe even cry.
- Understand our client’s current systems and business process needs as they relate to their identity and access management controls and policies.
- Work collaboratively as a member of a team to analyze client requirements and architect strategies and technical solutions to support these needs.
- Conduct in-depth technical analysis to solve identity and access management challenges and optimize outcomes for client deployments.
- Share your identity and access management expertise/unbiased advice with clients and act as a trusted advisor to solidify successful, long-term relationships.
- Contribute innovation and challenge the status quo.
- Canada as your current residence.
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- A sense of humour.
- Creative analytical skills; ability to build innovative solutions.
- Excellent programming and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; you enjoy working with others.
- Excellent communication skills; you can explain just about anything to anyone.
You will stand out if you have strong experience in any of the following:
- ForgeRock Identity Platform
- Neo4j Graph Database, GraphQL (GQL)
- DevOps – Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform
- RESTful web services
- UI Development – Progressive Web Apps, Polymer, Angular, React
- LDAP/Directory Server
- AWS, GCP, Azure
- JVM and performance tuning
- Access control, cryptography, data security protocols
- Other IAM platforms or tools
We care. Our culture is based on teamwork, integrity and growth. We value creativity and collaboration. We search for innovation in everything we do. We are hardworking and not afraid to push boundaries to exceed our client’s expectations. Our people are encouraged and supported to be the very best they can be through growth and education. We are passionate about what we do and have fun doing it. We work hard to seek out the right people to join our team and we work hard to keep them.