Identity Management Specialist
In this role, you will design and implement solutions that satisfy our clients’ identity management requirements; securing the identities of large numbers of employees, customers and IoT things.
The varied dimensions of your work experience at Nulli include
- Working with our local and global client base, consisting of large corporations, governments and institutions located in Canada, Europe and the US.
- Understanding our client’s business process needs as they relate to their identity and access management controls and policies.
- Architecting strategies and technical solutions to support these needs.
- Installing, configuring and customizing various identity management products.
- Building successful, long term client relationships.
- Contributing innovation and challenging the status quo.
- Sharing your expertise with other Nulli team members.
- Travelling as required. In the best interests of both our employees and our clients, we work hard to minimize travel.
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Creative analytical skills; ability to build innovative solutions, thinking “outside the box”.
- Excellent programming skills with the desire to grow in other areas.
- Exceptional people skills – communication and interpersonal.
- Tenacity and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated team player.
- Canadian citizenship is preferred, allowing the ability to travel to the US to work at the client site.
We greatly value knowledge and experience in the following technologies
- ForgeRock Identity Platform
- Oracle Identity Platform (including OpenSSO, OpenDS and Waveset)
- Neo4j Graph Database
- Strong *nix background
- Experience with RESTful web services
- UI Experience – Progressive Web Apps, Polymer, Angular, React
- DevOps Skills – Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes
- LDAP/Directory Server Knowledge
- Cloud: AWS, Google, Azure
- SQL Database and data-modelling skills
- JVM knowledge and performance tuning