Summer Student Computer Science: Microservices – UI/UX – Developer
- Work period will be from May to August 2019.
- Deadline for resume submission is end of day April 15, 2019.
- Please submit cover letter with resume to explain why you would be a great fit for Nulli.
We have an opening for a summer student on our team.
Nulli is seeking a student or a recent graduate from a Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or similar program to assist our team in our Calgary office in project delivery.
At Nulli, it is the people that make the difference. Are you up for the challenge?
Nulli is recognized by our partners and clients as being a leader in designing, developing and deploying cutting-edge IAM solutions. We have a diverse client base, located in the US, Europe and Canada; organizations with very large numbers of employees, millions of customers or smart IoT devices needing their identities secured.
This opportunity would be perfect for you if:
- You learn quickly and can easily adapt to new situations with a jump-right-in attitude.
- You enjoy solving problems and taking on tough challenges with creative solutions. If you don’t know the answer, you dig until you find it and collaborate with others.
- You pay attention to the details and get things done the right way.
- You are motivated and driven. You anticipate what needs to be done before being asked.
- You have a can-do attitude and the desire to work in a fast-paced, enriching and diverse environment.
- You enjoy delivering a great user experience that solves real-world problems.
What you will do as a member of our team:
You will be developing and expanding on an established knowledge base of expertise and experience in support of your Nulli teammates and clients. You will build solutions that comply with best practices, using a variety of tools on different platforms. You will contribute to both internal and client facing projects.
- Work collaboratively as a member of a team to analyze requirements and architect strategies and technical solutions to support these needs.
- Conduct in-depth technical analysis to solve challenges and optimize deployments.
- Smile, laugh or maybe even cry.
- Challenge the status quo and contribute through innovation.
- Participate in the development of solutions and in the verification and implementation of these solutions.
- Completed the 3rd year of your post-secondary studies or you are a recent graduate.
- Expertise in the following: UI, UX, JSON.
- Creative analytical skills; ability to build innovative solutions.
- Excellent programming and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; you enjoy working with others.
- A sense of humour.
- Excellent communication skills, you can explain just about anything to anyone.
This opportunity offers you practical work experience in the Information Technology Industry and will enable you to build professional relationships and enhance your interpersonal skills. You will undertake projects that will generate value for Nulli and will also act as a vehicle for you to demonstrate your capability. You will contribute individually and/or as a team member on projects by working towards goals and objectives assigned to you by our team. You will be expected to deliver high-quality work within the agreed upon timelines. You will be supported by a team lead who will guide you to ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
We care. Our culture is based on teamwork, integrity and growth. We value creativity, collaboration and relationships. We search for innovation in everything we do. To exceed our client’s expectations, we work hard and are not afraid to push boundaries. Our people are encouraged and supported to be the very best they can be through growth and education. We are passionate about what we do and have fun doing it.