Summer Student: Marketing Specialist
- Work period will be from May to August 2019.
- Deadline for resume submission is end of day March 29, 2019.
- Please submit cover letter with resume to explain why you would be a great fit for Nulli.
We have an opening for a summer student on our team.
Nulli is seeking a student or a recent graduate with a marketing focus in their studies, strong computer skills and an interest in information technology.
At Nulli, it is the people that make the difference. Are you up for the challenge?
Nulli is recognized by our partners and clients as being a leader in designing, developing and deploying cutting-edge IAM solutions. We have a diverse client base, located in the US, Europe and Canada; organizations with very large numbers of employees, customers or smart IoT devices needing their identities secured.
This opportunity would be perfect for you if:
- You enjoy solving problems. You enjoy taking on tough challenges and finding creative solutions. If you don’t know the answer, you dig until you find it and collaborate with others.
- You pay attention to the details and get things done the right way.
- You like learning new things. You learn quickly and can easily adapt to new situations with a jump-right-in attitude.
- You are motivated and driven. You anticipate what needs to be done before being asked.
- You have a can-do attitude and the desire to work in a fast-paced, enriching and diverse environment.
What you will do as a member of our team:
- Assist our professional services team by analyzing and identifying our competitive advantage and providing input into how we could leverage our position.
- Use tools such as SWOT analysis to improve our understanding of our competitive marketplace.
- Assist with our social media strategy by creating a plan to increase our social media presence.
- Assist with the migration of our internal portal from Google classic to the new Google site format.
- Conduct market research & analysis related to our industry.
- Identify opportunities for change.
- Completed the 3rd year of your post-secondary studies or you are a recent graduate.
- A specialization in marketing with a strong interest in information technology.
- Expertise in graphics design software such as GIMP, Photoshop or InDesign.
- Social media expertise and vision.
- A sense of humour.
- Creative analytical skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; you enjoy working with others.
- Excellent communication skills; you can explain just about anything to anyone.
- Strong MS Office skills – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong Google Apps Skills – Google Drive, Docs, Slides and Sheets.
- The ability to work independently.
This opportunity offers you practical work experience in the Information Technology Industry. You will undertake projects that will generate value for Nulli and will also act as a vehicle for you to demonstrate your capability. You will have the opportunity to participate in team meetings, work on projects and present the results to the team. You will be expected to deliver high-quality work within the agreed upon timelines. You will be supported by a team lead who will guide you to ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
We care. Our culture is based on teamwork, integrity and growth. We value creativity, collaboration and relationships. We search for innovation in everything we do. To exceed our client’s expectations, we work hard and are not afraid to push boundaries. Our people are encouraged and supported to be the very best they can be through growth and education. We are passionate about what we do and have fun doing it.