Last Updated: June 18, 2018
- Our website; and or
- Face-to-face, phone, email, mail or other business interactions with you as an individual representative of our client, vendor or other business or organization interested in our business services.
What Types of Personal Information Do We Collect?
Information You Actively Submit on our Website: If you fill out our website contact form asking us to contact you, we collect the personal information you enter into the form that identifies you and the company or other entity you represent (e.g., your name, organization, email address, phone number and job title). In this such instance, you will know what data is collected, because you will actively submit it to Nulli when you complete and submit the form.
Information Passively Submitted on our Website: When you visit our website, information is collected about the device you are using such as a computer, phone or other devices from which you access our website. In particular, the following types of information can be collected: the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet; browser type used to connect to our website, browser version, time zone setting, referring sites, exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. This type of information that is passively submitted typically does not allow us to identify you personally as it is abstract in its nature.
Information You Actively Submit in Person or via Email, Mail or Phone: We may also collect your personal information outside of our website in various business situations, such as if you speak with our personnel at a trade show or industry event, call us for information about our services, or email or mail us for business purposes. In these circumstances, we may collect and process your contact information (e.g., name, email address, organization and phone number), information about your business and its interactions with us, and any other personal information you actively provide to us. In such instances, you will know what data is collected, because you will have actively shared, submitted or provided it in some manner while interacting with Nulli personnel.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use personal information that we collect about you to:
- Respond appropriately to your inquiries;
- Name – used to address you when we contact you
- Email – used to respond to your request for contact
- Phone – used to call you directly, in addition to or instead of by email
- Company – helps identify the organization you belong to and whether we are currently engaged with other persons at this organization
- Role/Title – used by us to support whom from Nulli might best be suited to address your request as outlined in the message box of the form
- Message – a brief explanation of how you would like someone at Nulli to assist you or your organization
- Optimize and improve the performance of our website;
- Customize your experience on our website; and
- Comply with any legal obligations that apply to us.
How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Data and How Do We Protect It?
We keep the collected information about you as long as we need it to fulfill the purposes described in this policy. Your information will be removed from our systems when we no longer deem it necessary to use it for the purposes described in this policy or if we deem the information unnecessary for us to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
Your information will be kept in a secure environment and access to it will be restricted according to the ‘need to know’ principle. We will only use your information in line with all applicable data protection laws.
To Whom Do We Disclose Your Personal Information?
We do not sell, trade, transfer or share your personal information with third parties, except in the following circumstances:
- If it is necessary – by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence, for Nulli to disclose your personal information.
- If we determine that for purposes of national security law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
What About Links to Other Websites?
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file stored by a website on your computer or other devices such as mobile phones or tablets. Cookies are used to retain user preferences and provide anonymized tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. The third-party applications help to make websites work efficiently and can allow site owners, like Nulli, to track how a site is used, and provide useful data for making website content and layout improvements. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, although you can choose not to accept cookies. To ensure you get the best performance from our website, we advise that users keep cookies active on their machine while visiting our website.
How can I manage my cookies?
You can manually disable and enable cookies on your web browsing device. For further information about managing and disabling cookies, we suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or take a look at ‘the about cookies website’ both of which offer guidance for most modern browsers.
Google provides a tool that allows you to opt out from your visits being tracked by Google Analytics. You can obtain the tool here.
What cookies does the Nulli.com website use?
The following cookies are used on our website:
Functionality cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit. The information these cookies collect is anonymous and does not enable us to track your browsing activity on other websites. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
|_cfduid||cloudflare.com||This cookie is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis.||365 days|
Targeting cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. They are linked to services provided by third parties, such as ‘Like’ buttons and ‘Share’ buttons. The third party provides these services in return for recognizing that you have visited our website.
|uvc||addtoany.com||The uvc cookie is one of the cookies used to track usage of the Addthis.com service. It allows a user to share a webpage with many social sites.||1 Day|
Performance cookies collect anonymous information about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies don’t collect any information that could identify you – all the information collected is anonymous and is only used to help us improve how our website works and understand what interests our users. No personal data is collected
|_utmc||analytics.google.com||Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the _utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.||End of the browser session|
|_utmt||analytics.google.com||Used to throttle request rate.||10 minutes|
How Can You Access, Correct and Delete Your Information?
We respect your privacy rights and provide you with reasonable access to the personal information that you may have provided through your use of our website.
You can contact us by completing the “Contact” form on our website to:
- Request access to information that Nulli has about you.
- Correct any information that Nulli has about you.
- Delete any information that Nulli has about you.
How to Contact Us
- complete our form on the contact page,
- phone us at +1 403 648 0900
- reach us at the following address:
1167 Kensington Cres. NW